Monday, June 1, 2009

My Camel's Back is broken...

Blogging has now begun. When I saw that my father had started his own blog, it was a realization that I needed to stop talking about it and start one of my own. I now understand that for me blogging/writing has been a way for me not only to put my "stuff"out there on the internet ,but it has also been a way to decompress. I will try not to have cathartic ramblings, but I cannot promise anything. I am excited to document my journey of discipline and allow others to keep me accountable on it. With all of this being said, Thanks dad for the final straw.

2 comments:

  1. If u take a long trip, u get a map and look for cities along the way. If you are on a journey of discipline, u set up checkpoints along the way, ie. Bible reading chart, exercise chart, prayer chart. This helps u to make sure you stay on the right road and head the right direction. Discipline really is a journey, not a destination. If u mess up on a discipline, u just get back on the road.

    ReplyDelete